NAC 2500 Biometric Fingerprint Access Controller
Designed and manufactured using Nitgen's patented biometric fingerprint sensor, the NAC-2500 fingerprint recognition access controller combines enterprise level entry management with sub-second authentication. The NAC-2500 provides a cost effective biometric access control system while maintaining enterprise level security.
- 3 choices of authentication mechanisms; fingerprint / proximity card / individual pin code
- Optionally, any 2 of the above authentication methods may be used concurrently to provide enhanced security
- The NAC-2500 will function autonomously during LAN/WAN outages and stores all activity information locally until the network has been restored at which time it will automatically recover and syncronise with the central system
- Provides a complete audit trail of all such activity for up to 1 year
- Any type of electric locking system may be used (solenoid/mag lock/deadbolt/etc)
- Up to 10,000 users per terminal may be registered with a throughput time measured in nano seconds
- Hundreds of terminals may be used across the network – each one is connected with an rj45 plug and treated by the network as an ip addressed device
- Individual staff data is registered at a central point and can be transmitted automatically to all terminals across a standard lan or wan.
- May be linked into any hr system (using an sdk) for use as a time clock or a complete time and attendence system
- All data is stored securly in a central database under the control of the system administrator